Sunday, April 8, 2007

2nd Article: Poker Rooms!

Hi there poker mates!

As I have received a few requests, I would like to write my next article about Online Poker Rooms, the content of this article will be a short review and recommendation of a few poker rooms.

so, here are the Top three poker rooms:

1.PartyPoker.com: First poker room , and I think the most populare room online , is
PartyPoker.com. It offers a great & friendly interface , a very fast tech support and helpful statistics during the game! the problem is they have a ban from US , means they DONT ACCEPT US PLAYERS , but dont worry us players, I will recommend a great poker room which accepts us players right away.
PartyPoker , has all the poker game types, and it offers us a big amount of tables with different stakes to chose! ( blinds).Due the huge amount of players they have , you can find a table and play poker 24/7 , there will always be other players that you can beat ! haha :)
And in addition to all the above , partypoker offers great deposit bonuses !

2.Bodog.com :
My second recommendation , is Bodog Poker room , A poker room that ACCEPTS US PLAYERS.
Bodog Poker is one of the best rooms today. The interface is great , and are combined with a very functional lobby that has a quick and easy overview. Bodog Poker also offers loose games for the small-stakes player. Join this hot & honest poker room , that also offers a great tournament:'$3.5 Million Per Month in Guaranteed Online Poker Tournaments To Be Won!'.
Us-players , this is your best place to play poker . ;) (of course players from all over the world are welcome as well).

3.Fonbet.com :
My third recommendation is a bit of a suprise to some people.
Fonbet poker , is maybe not as famous as bodog nor as PartyPoker , but 1 thing is sure: it's a very honest room that pays for sure ( I know it personaly , paid me several times) , and this is the current room I play in.
Fonbet has my favorite graphics , its simple , and has about 3,000 players online in average.
One thing you have in this poker room , that you CANT FIND AT OTHER ROOMS , is that this great rooms ACCEPTS E-GOLD in addition to all of the other payment methods! E-gold users - this is your poker room , you got my word on that!

This are the top three poker rooms , in my opinion!
For these rooms one thing is definitely sure - THEY ARE HONEST AND PAYING!

Hope you find this article useful, good luck at the tables!
Feel free to send your friends my blog as well , so they can earn some cash too.

Regards,
Influ :]

No comments: